大家好，我这边有两台iate plex dx360M4,安装的都是2008R2的操作系统，第一台一切正常，但另一台dx360M4 出现如下问题：系统驱动里会缺少一个网络控制器驱动，用server guide 也无法打上驱动，重装系统后也还是会缺少网络控制器驱动，而且还发生过一次蓝屏，如何解决呢？
Installing the LAN over USB Windows device driver
When you install a Windows operating system, there might be an unknown RNDIS device in the Device Manager. IBM® provides a Windows INF file that identifies this device. The signed version of the INF file is included in all of the Windows versions of the IMM2, UEFI, and DSA update packages. Complete the following steps to install ibm_rndis_server_os.inf.
To install the LAN over USB device driver for Windows, complete the following steps.
Note: You only have to perform these steps if the compute node is running a Windows operating system and the ibm_rndis_server_os.inf file has not been previously installed. The file only has to be installed once. It is required by Windows operating systems to detect and use the LAN over USB functionality.
- Obtain a Windows version of the server or compute node UEFI code package (see Updating firmware and device drivers for more information).
- Extract the ibm_rndis_server_os.inf and device.cat files from the firmware update package and copy them to the \WINDOWS\inf subdirectory.
Note: You can use the -x path command-line interface option to extract the files. For more information about this option, see the readme file that comes with the update package.
- (Windows 2003) Install the ibm_rndis_server_os.inf file by right-clicking the file and clicking Install. This generates a PNF file of the same name in \WINDOWS\inf.
(Windows 2008) Click Computer Management > Device Manager and find the RNDIS Device. Click Properties > Driver > Reinstall driver . Point the server or compute node to the \Windows\inf directory where it can find the ibm_rndis_server_os.inf file and install the device.
- Click Computer Management > Device Manager . Right-click Network adapters and select Scan for hardware changes. A small pop-up confirms that the Ethernet device is found and installed. The New Hardware Wizard starts automatically.
- When you are prompted Can Windows connect to Windows Update to search for software?, select No, not this time. Click Next to continue.
- When you are prompted What do you want the wizard to do?, select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced). Click Next to continue.
- When you are prompted Please choose your search and installation options, select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install. Click Next to continue.
- When you are prompted Select a hardware type, and then click Next, select Network adapters. Click Next to continue.
- When you are prompted with the statement Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard, click Finish. A new local area connection appears. If the message This connection has limited or no connectivity is displayed, ignore this message.
- Return to the Device Manager. IBM USB Remote NDIS Network Device appears under Network Adapters.
- Use the Setup utility to view or set the IP address. See Table 1 for information about the IP addresses.
- Connect a keyboard, monitor, and mouse to the console breakout cable and connect the console breakout cable to the compute node.
- Turn on the compute node (see Turning on the compute node).
- When the prompt Press <F1> Setup is displayed, press F1. If you have set an administrator password, you must type the administrator password to access the full Setup utility menu. If you do not type the administrator password, a limited Setup utility menu is available.
- Select System Settings → Integrated Management Module → Network Configuration.
- Locate the IP address.
- Exit from the Setup utility.